Rookie Saltwater Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilfirefly

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,
Just like to introduce myself. Just started a 45H tank about two weeks ago with live sand from FS and Marco Rocks with about 10lb of seed cured fuji. I am new to saltwater and had only dabbled in freshwater many years ago. I loved orandas and angels. My daughter has always had saltwater and she has inspired me to drag out the old tank and try my hand at it. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and my resources are very limited. Believe it or not, I only live about 60 miles from Foster and Smiths wisconsin Factory. Most of my items will be aquired online. Thanks for any advise you can give.

Welcome to AA :) Make sure you post in the saltwater getting started forum, lots of salties over there will be happy to help with any questions you have about getting started and what to expect :)

getting started?

Thanks for the warm welcome, I guess I am really a rookie, I will have to try and find the forum you are talking about.

Welcome to AA! As mfd said, if you have any, post your questions in the saltwater forums and we will get them answered in no time! We all love pics by the way! :)

Back
Top Bottom