Salutations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShelBelle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there! I stumbled across this forum on a Google search and I'm super excited to be apart of this group! It's always nice to talk with fellow hobbyists!
A little bit about myself: Underwater life has always fascinated me! I couldn't read enough books about sharks, whales, dolphins, fish, seals, reefs, and the ocean when I was a child. Growing up I always had a community tank of tropical fish (danios, tetras, mollies, swordtails, etc... Like I need to tell that to y'all) and betas. I got out of the hobby for a while, but as an adult I got back into it about 5 years ago thanks to a really good friend of mine who has some absolutely spectacular aquariums. Currently, I have a tank with little bumblebee gobies and they are so much fun to watch! I've also had pea puffers and they are some of my favorites.
Unrelated to the hobby, I grew up on a ranch in northern California and moved to Nebraska 4 years ago where I went to college for Agricultural Education and Large Livestock Management. Right now I'm on an extended vacation in California and I'm really having a great time! I quite enjoy creating artwork, SCUBA diving, horseback riding, spinning/working with yarn, hunting, and quad-skating (I used to play roller derby).
I think that's about it, thanks for the read! I can't wait to learn new things from you guys and share about my tank!

Hi there! I stumbled across this forum on a Google search and I'm super excited to be apart of this group! It's always nice to talk with fellow hobbyists!
A little bit about myself: Underwater life has always fascinated me! I couldn't read enough books about sharks, whales, dolphins, fish, seals, reefs, and the ocean when I was a child. Growing up I always had a community tank of tropical fish (danios, tetras, mollies, swordtails, etc... Like I need to tell that to y'all) and betas. I got out of the hobby for a while, but as an adult I got back into it about 5 years ago thanks to a really good friend of mine who has some absolutely spectacular aquariums. Currently, I have a tank with little bumblebee gobies and they are so much fun to watch! I've also had pea puffers and they are some of my favorites.
Unrelated to the hobby, I grew up on a ranch in northern California and moved to Nebraska 4 years ago where I went to college for Agricultural Education and Large Livestock Management. Right now I'm on an extended vacation in California and I'm really having a great time! I quite enjoy creating artwork, SCUBA diving, horseback riding, spinning/working with yarn, hunting, and quad-skating (I used to play roller derby).
I think that's about it, thanks for the read! I can't wait to learn new things from you guys and share about my tank!

Welcome to aa! :welcome: you should post a picture of your tank!

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

My tank is kinda looking like junk right now because all of my plants died, so I have a bunch of fake plants in there. I had decent luck with live plants when I had pea puffers, but not this time with the gobies.

Back
Top Bottom