Saying Hey from WV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blubber

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm a little lost lol nothin new there. Anyway I had to copy this from the Cichild forum as I posted it there first before I saw this welcome wagon.

So... I was Googleing looking for some LFS in my area and came upon this group & joined. I tried saying Hey in the W-Md/WV section since I'm in WV close to Cumberland Md. but it said you needed approval to post in that section so...I'm here now sayin hi.

I just started up a 55 gal. freshwater tank a little over a month ago. Didn't know anything about cycling before I put fish in it. I didn't know anything about the fish I put in either so now I'm trying to learn fast lol. Wish I would have done my homework BEFORE I got the fish. I haven't lost any yet though (knock on wood) and really really hope I don't loose any. Funny how you get attached so quick.

This is what's in the tank right now but I know it probably can't stay that way.
3-Melanochromis cyaneorhabdos
3-Albino Pseudotropheus socolofi
3-Albino Melanochromis auratus
3-Labidochromis caeruleus
2-Metriaclima estherae (Red)
2-Leporinus
2-Plecos
They are all around 2" and under now but I know some will get to big for the tank and some probably shouldn't be mixed together in the first place. I just wanna get through this cycling thing, me with my sanity partly in tact and the fish relatively healthy. Then I can concentrate more on what fish I want in there and what fish can be. Wish me luck.
Glad to be here,
Blubber :lol:
P.S. How do we get allowed to post in our area forum section? Really would like to talk to some locals about LFS.

Welcome to AA :)

I'll work on getting you approved for the WV/MD forum. :)

The reason we have it set up to where you need permission is so only locals can post to a certain local forum.

Back
Top Bottom