Saying hi to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spscoral313

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
A little about me I am a mid level beginner to moderate level reefer have 57 gallon rimless Reef tank just got back into about 6 months Ago after being out of it for about 8 years I'm all about corals LPS,SPS I love watching how beautiful tha are.well just wanted to say hi to every one and introduce myself.also don't no if any one can help me out been trying to get pic up but been having a hard time on this site only Internet that I have is on my iPad and I just can't upload pic from it can anyone help?

Welcome! Are you on the app or site? If on the app just click advanced and then it will say photo from camera or photo from library. You have to write a new message to get that up.

Spscoral313 said:
A little about me I am a mid level beginner to moderate level reefer have 57 gallon rimless Reef tank just got back into about 6 months Ago after being out of it for about 8 years I'm all about corals LPS,SPS I love watching how beautiful tha are.well just wanted to say hi to every one and introduce myself.also don't no if any one can help me out been trying to get pic up but been having a hard time on this site only Internet that I have is on my iPad and I just can't upload pic from it can anyone help?
:welcome: to AA! :)

Convict2161 said:
Welcome to the AA family! Nice tank. You should post up some pics in the saltwater section.

Thank you I'm just learning ho to us the site

Back
Top Bottom