Scottish Newbie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TropicaTiff

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hiya :) Just introducing myself to the forums.

I'm 23 (soon to be 24) and have no experience in keeping fish whatsoever! Have always been fascinated by fish and always planned to start the hobby. So yesterday I purchased a 64 litre aquarium online. Should arrive by the end of next week :)

So for now I'm just reading through lots of forums and googling a lot! Slowly but surely I'm starting to get the gist of it all, was pretty confusing to start with!

This is the first forum I've joined on the subject and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully you can keep me right when I finally start setting up my aquarium :)

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info on here and good luck with your first aquarium!!

Welcome! This is where I learned about fish and aquariums also. The people here are amazing.

Thanks! Yep, been reading up a lot about cycling. Was a lot to take in to start with but just kept reading and reading and eventually pretty much understood the whole process :)

Pretty much certain I'll be doing a fishless cycle :D

Back
Top Bottom