Second Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

epjd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone... I used to have a freshwater aquarium in college, but it has been at least 20 years since I last took it down and gave it away... I am picking up an aquarium tonight though. I have thought off and on about starting up an aquarium again, and then our kids started talking about it, so I found a 75 gallon set up on Craigslist... stand and canopy included... It has a couple of fish in it (black moors and a large goldfish)... I plan to add some cichlids and want to try my hand at plants...

I will post pictures as soon as it is up.

don't think it would be a good idea to add cichlids with a goldfish and a moor, cichlids are aggressive fish, why there best kept in numbers to spread the aggression, also cichlids are know for uprooting plants to have a good plan to keep them down

Hi! Welcome to AA!

Now to that tank...

Honestly with the Goldies that are already in the tank I'd say its fully stocked.

Goldies can get huge (up to a 12inches!) and they have huge bio loads to boot.

If you want other fish it's best to rehome the Goldies and go from a fresh, empty tank.

Back
Top Bottom