Serenity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevinf560

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm new to the site I've been passionate about aquariums for about 6 years. I currently have 2 tanks (75 and 150 gallons) and a 400 gallon pond. I used to belong to another site years ago but lost touch. Now that I have a little more time and money I'm looking to dive into my hobby further and hope to get ideas and share info on this site.

I'm also into landscaping and plants especially palms as I live in Miami. I also enjoy exercising and spending time with family and friends outdoors.

Attachments

• image-2385180960.jpg
    image-2385180960.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2539971919.jpg
    image-2539971919.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1413094214.jpg
    image-1413094214.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 41
We read them, it just takes time to find the thread. So what kind of stock do you have?

Welcome to the forum! Those are some nice tanks you have there! Wish I could go that big but for now my floors just can't take it.

Thanks guys wasn't sure if I posted right. In my 150 I've got all African cichlids. In the 75 planted in my bedroom I've got 3 clown loaches and a community of assorted tetras an some others. Outside in the pond I've got 2 oscars and 4 plecos.

Thanks alyx I live in a one story house so the floors aren't a problem. How about you?

Kevinf560 said:
Thanks guys wasn't sure if I posted right. In my 150 I've got all African cichlids. In the 75 planted in my bedroom I've got 3 clown loaches and a community of assorted tetras an some others. Outside in the pond I've got 2 oscars and 4 plecos.

Thanks alyx I live in a one story house so the floors aren't a problem. How about you?

Renting an older mobile home, although we are looking to move. Problem is, the house we are looking at renting is also raised above the ground! That's one problem with living in certain areas of southern Louisiana, lots of homes are raised instead of sitting on a foundation due to flooding problems. I will hopefully be out of the area in a couple years for graduate school, though.

Back
Top Bottom