Should have done this earlier.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Solarris

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone! I've been reading and posting the occasional question here for the past few months but just never got around do doing an intro. I've wanted an aquarium for as long as I could remember but since I never saw any fw aquariums other than a goldfish bowl or my neighbors 20 gallon that she doesn't take very good care of I never considered fw, I only wanted a reef tank. It was after I started looking at this site that I realized the potential for a fw tank as well. I now have a 55 gal fw tank that is just finishing up cycling and if things go as planned I should start stocking the week after christmas. Even though this tank isn't finished yet I am already making plans for future tanks. So far I'm planning on starting up a 28 gallon nano reef tank and a 29 gallon community fw tank with small fish and inverts.

I am so glad I found this message board! Around here all my friends, including the couple I have who have small aquariums of their own, look at me like I've lost my mind when I start getting excited while talking about fish or at the mere mention of doing any kind of water testing.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I really appreciate all the help I have gotten, directly or indirectly, from all the wonderful people here. :D

Back
Top Bottom