Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
Should have done this earlier.

Hi everyone! I've been reading and posting the occasional question here for the past few months but just never got around do doing an intro. I've wanted an aquarium for as long as I could remember but since I never saw any fw aquariums other than a goldfish bowl or my neighbors 20 gallon that she doesn't take very good care of I never considered fw, I only wanted a reef tank. It was after I started looking at this site that I realized the potential for a fw tank as well. I now have a 55 gal fw tank that is just finishing up cycling and if things go as planned I should start stocking the week after christmas. Even though this tank isn't finished yet I am already making plans for future tanks. So far I'm planning on starting up a 28 gallon nano reef tank and a 29 gallon community fw tank with small fish and inverts.

I am so glad I found this message board! Around here all my friends, including the couple I have who have small aquariums of their own, look at me like I've lost my mind when I start getting excited while talking about fish or at the mere mention of doing any kind of water testing.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that I really appreciate all the help I have gotten, directly or indirectly, from all the wonderful people here.

Solarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
Fish R friends, not food!

Welcome to AA and good luck with future expansion!!

spoonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Skype™ to Aquarium1
Welcome to AA
Aquarium1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« New to dis | Hello »