Site settings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LazySlacker

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I'm new to the site. I found this place through google. I think I'll like this forum, but I have a few concerns about the site.

1)How do I change the number of posts per page that I can view?

2)Is it possible to change all the text to left aligned? I don't like posting everything centered.

Thanks for any help...

i dont think you can change that. weird ay. otha forums normally have it near the page numbers.

everything is centred??
maybye its a prob at your end. thats crazy. :?

You cant customize the number of posts or topics per page. That is a global setting. In addition if everything is centered it is most likly how your specific browser is interpreting the page's. It works fine with IE and Firefox I know.

do u mean it's central in the post area or you want to remove the user details of who posted the post?

In the opera browser, a couple of the different styles, everything is centered. Been that way for a while. I use the black sould style and it's not centered, but the default style is, as well as fiappleblue and fisubtext. Black Soul, phpvb2 and subsilver work fine with the opera browser.

Back
Top Bottom