Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Post Some experience! :)

Hi, my name is Reese and i currently have 3 fishtanks in my bedroom. 2, 20 gallon talls, and 1, 10 gallon. The 10 gallon has some plants but is fairly low maintnance. My newest 20 gallon I just started up. This is the tank i will need most help with. For substrate i used organic potting soil, with a later of black rock on top. I want to add some baby tears in the future, but I am unsure on the whole lighting thing. I am only in highschool, so the cheepest way possible is best. But so far I am really enjoying fishtanks and i plan on keeping numerious ones throughout my life.

Reesestapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Welcome to AA!! We are glad to have you!

fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to the forum! There are lots of good threads in the planted tank section to get info. Feel free to ask your own questions too.
Hholly is offline   Reply With Quote

aquascaping, baby tears, budget, lighting, plants

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com