Something fishy going on here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smiley

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:fish2:Peacocks are it:fish2:
Back in the 90s I was a Cichlid breeder with 28 tanks. Left the hobby for a few years and came back in the saltwater world in the late 90s. Had a beautiful soft coral 55 gal. reef.
Been back in the hobby for 2 years now. And Peacocks are the deal now.
I have a 55 and a 20 gal. tanks. Running 2 Emperor 400, Aqua Clear power filter and sponge filters. 25-50% weekly water changes. Crystal clear water. I don't mess with water parameters except for adding salt every other water change. Haven't tested water in over a year.
Currently have an OB holding eggs. When the time is right I will strip the fry and she will go bye bye (flush). Can't have females in display.

Recently had a 7 inch OB jump out of tank in middle of the night. He's in the garden now. He was in the 20 (time out tank) because he had a very bad attitude. Now one of his offspring is in the 20.....:fish2:
Peace

Hi,

Welcome to the community!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do not flush a fish literally. There may be other people who would want a female of breeding age. There are humane euthanasia options. The best euthanasia without using medication from a vet, is real clove oil, no alcohol. Can order from most pharmacies, but make sure of not having alcohol in the mix. The alcohol is very burning for fish/very bad.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f17/an-overview-of-euthanasia-73775.html

Back
Top Bottom