Somethings fishy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CodyL

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It's my introduction :D

Hello everyone my name is Cody :) I live in Florida and work at BJ's Wholesale Club as a supervisor (probably the youngest one ever lol). I'm graduating high school in a week or so and am going to college in the fall. I have posted a few times on here. I really love the community here, it seems like there are a lot of helpful people. Everyone is nice too :) I would really love to make this a hobby of mine because I do nothing but work and go to school lol :)

I have a 10 gallon freshwater tank for about 3 months with:
1x White Skirt Tetra
1x Mickey Mouse Platy
1x Ghost Shrimp

The White Skirt Tetra likes to bully the platy lol and the Ghost Shrimp hides out under his rock all day and comes out occasionally. When he does come out, though I do notice he goes near the Platy (Not sure if its a coincidence but when he's out their always near each other). I have all fake plants and I have never tested water lol! I always have it tested at a LFS. I want to start testing my own and I want to go a little bigger with real plants. I am up to the challenge! I'm going to do more research though for a few months, and I'm going to be looking around and gaining knowledge about the different things that go on :) I hope I can make some friends on here because behind my newbie fish keeping ways, and my dumb newbie questions, I am a pretty nice guy :)

So, now I am looking forward to meeting all of my fellow forum-mates :popcorn:

Welcome to the forum Cody!! It is a challenge indeed, and there are a lot of great people to be friends with on here! Plus, most know what they are talkin about :) never forget...people on here LOVE pictures...so don't disappoint us :)

+1!
Welcome to AA! You have a great attitude towards fishkeeping and I expect the forum and the fish will love you!

Back
Top Bottom