Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-16-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
soooooo fascinating!!!

Hi, I use the name Molly in remembrance of our late German Shepherd/terrier mix. She passed away January 15, 2011, and we have been greiving since... on one particularly difficult day, my boyfriend suggested that we go out and get some fish. We had the 29 gallon tank and the heater and what-not already; so, we filled up the tank and went out to the pet store. We picked mollies (of course), danios, guppies, zebras, scissor fish, plattys, and then a pleco, frogs, upside down catfish, and a couple others. Well, to say the least, they are fascinating... especially when I spotted a baby... there were 7 all together... back to the pet store for a baby holder... then the black mollies started to fight... separation... and the frogs mated yesterday! I could just go on and on about what happens in our tank... it's truly amazing.

molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to the forum.

dkpate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

cmor1701d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak
Just curious...did you get all those fish at once? Is your tank cycled?
glassbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi there! I love mollies. I want a dalmation molly so bad! They have a unique body and tale shape. Guppies are fun, you'll have a lot of fun watching them. Mine are all "friends" and school together. Good luck with your new obsession! It will very quickly consume you.

ChelseaLake is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com