Starting It Up Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

atomiclord

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok, so my new tank is about 10 gal from the looks of it. I would like a lovely saltwater reef with seahorses but in a rental situation where this tank is just the right size to be hidden during rent inspections, that's not a reality. SO... I'll have to find some good freshwater fish. I've got a couple of weeks, since I'm starting the cycle up with a couple of my lil bro's fake plants to give it a speed kick...

What do people think I should put in it?

Maybe a little school of zebra danios?

In a couple years this will just be a quarantine tank but for now I'd like to get some nice little flashy activity. I also intend to have some nice live plants. No fake crap hehe.

A lot of rental property owners insist on the house being inspected every few weeks to make sure you're adhering to their rules and not trashing the place. A commmon rule is "no pets" hehe. Hence my fishtank is somewhat mobile since I can take it to a neighbour's place or my work for the day, or simply hide it in a cupboard...

Every few weeks :confused: I can't imagine people here putting up with that.

img_977690_0_5725ff7b22cebb134c716f4e1afafdca.jpg

Here's the tank now. Planted, with 3 zebra longfin danios, 1 leopard longfin danio and 2 snails :)

Back
Top Bottom