Starting with a new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spikey

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have had a 2 clowns for the past 2 years. These little guys kept me company at work for 18 months I watched them grow and watched there personalities develop.

I changed jobs 6 months ago; this job I had 3 different offices so I would not look after them at work anymore, so I brought them home.

I finally convinced my wife to get a larger tank (3ft),interestingly I have been waiting for 6 months to get the tank, it is a reef octopus. Just as I got the tank my wife decides that she wants to paint the house. So I have a great tank; in the box still!!!!

The tank will be unpacked in 2 weeks an dI will be having a reef aquarium.

Welcome to the show! You are a better man than I am. I would'nt be able to look at that tank and not do anything with it. Almost just as hard as going into a fish store and resisting those urges to buy.

HAHAHA! If only it were that easy for me. By the time the urge passes, i've already found somthing else to ponder on buying. I can rarely walk into a fish store without spending 50 to 100 bucks each time.

Thanks for your warm welcome!!

In regards to my boxed tank; I cry every night. I have the door closed, and say to my fish that it will be soon. To look on the bright side, I will have the house painted in record time! this is his wife. I believe that room only will be painted in record time then all will stop so he can set up his tank.:mad:

You need to click on "User CP" in the blue bar near the top. Then "Edit Avatar"

Then you can upload one from your computer. Just take note on the size limitations mentioned at the bottom. Basically it has to be a real small pic and only certain formats.

I think it says right on that page "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). " Just use jpg.

Oh and to the OP. If you have the cash hire a crew to come in and paint the house in a day! :)

I guess there is no specific format, but you will need to change the format anyway to get it smaller in size(KB).

"GIF" is one of the smallest formats, you can use the "paint" program built in to Windows to change it, its kinda crude so you have to mess around. Otherwise there are some free programs that resize/ect.. you'll havve to search google.

Back
Top Bottom