Stopping By To Say Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichliditisExtremitis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello Fellow Fish Hobbyists,

It has been a while since I have visited here. I am sure you all realize how busy one's life can get at times. We have to neglect some things, in order to get other things done.

My aquarium's status hasn't changed much over the months, other than the fact that my Malawi cichlids continue to reproduce and grow. It is hard to believe that I started out with four males and one female in April of 2009 -- they were too young to sex at the time -- and now the tank is full of dozens of cichlids of various ages and sizes.

They continue to give me great enjoyment, and I glance at them -- and yes, talk to them -- as I keep busy working here on my computer.

Well, that's about it for now. Take care, and enjoy your own beauties.

Thanks! I see that you are from British Columbia. Is it warming up there yet? We never experience cold weather here. It is unheard of. It is a perfect place for a tropical fish hobbyist who prefers the tropics, and not cold weather. Of course, rather than have to worry about keeping an aquarium warm enough, we have to worry about keeping it cool enough. :)

Hello Thom. I've just been making my rounds, and seeing how many fish boards are still active. It is sad to already see a number which haven't seen any real activity in months, if not longer. I suppose that it is due in part to the fact that there are now so many fish boards on the web.

Back
Top Bottom