Sump pump aquareef 195

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Denisaquareef

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I am getting a aquareef 195 any helpful tips on setting up the sump so it's not so loud??

A Durso will help the sound of water going into the sump, where is the source of the noise?

I have not set it up yet but a lot of other people have said the sump in quite loud I'm getting it next week.

No ones really said anything but its quite noisy, the Protein skimmer and return pump I gess?. just seeing videos and a few people have said it is. Do you have one one or seen one?

No ones really said anything but its quite noisy, the Protein skimmer and return pump I gess?. just seeing videos and a few people have said it is. Do you have one one or seen one?

No, I was gonna suggest a Durso for the overflow going into the sump, but if its the skimmer and return pump then you have other problems my friend. Maybe look into a different skimmer and a new pump. Just thoughts. I would hook it all up and see what the problem is.

Thanks mate I'm sure it will ok. I will let you know how I go next week cheers for the advice

Back
Top Bottom