Sup all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaoshavoc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Robert and I am from Missouri. I used to have a tank when I was young and had much success. However now that I have a tank again and I am now 27 I have done some reading and know that my previous success was really a lot of luck and a decent amount of PWC. I currently have a 10 gallon with 1 pleco 1 fantail (one just died of what I believe to be from too much nitrate, life got busy, they suffered, never again), and one black moore. I am soon hopefully going to get myself a 55 gallon aquarium and have been thinking about using sand as my substrate instead of the gravel or trying to get some river rocks that have been crushed. I have found so much of this site to be very useful and I know I am going to get much more infomation from here and I hope I can contribute soon as well. Feel free to drop me a line I come to this site most everyday reading more of the good advice offered herein and I also have put the IRC channel on my list of autojoins :D. Look foward to talking to you guys.

Welcome Robert. I lived in Springfield for three years. Loved it there! I am from/living in Washington state and love it here too. You'll be in good company here.
Send me something from Andy's and Lambert's will ya. Lol...

Welcome Robert. I lived in Springfield for three years. Loved it there! I am from/living in Washington state and love it here too. You'll be in good company here.
Send me something from Andy's and Lambert's will ya. Lol...

Lambert's is awesome. Just ate there a while back. Always good and always worth the $$. I bet Any's would melt in shipping :D and the rolls would get hard. Washington huh. I used to think it would be nice to go out to Seattle and live. Must tell me more sometime :D PM's are always welcome.

And thanks everyone for the welcome.

Wow, fellow Lambert's Lovers. :) My husband and I drive to Sikeston, MO about once a year just for their Chicken Fried Steak, hot rolls, and oakra.

Welcome to AA Robert!

Back
Top Bottom