Swordtaillover here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swordtaillover

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey fish fans I got a question for you! I am new to this forum thing but here it goes. What is your favourite livebearer and why is it your favourite? My favourite is the swordtail. They are a fair sized fish and they come in such beautiful colours and patterns. Also they are super easy to tell genders with (for all you breeders out there).

Welcome to the forum!! Try starting a thread in the proper section and your sure to get a lot more views and input.

Good luck and glad you've joined us!

Hi! I love swordtails to but my fav is fancy guppies. So colorful and have big flowing tails.
Welcome! Im new here to! :)

Seahorse Lover 20 said:
Hi! I love swordtails to but my fav is fancy guppies. So colorful and have big flowing tails.
Welcome! Im new here to! :)

I love guppies too! I have about 20 new fry born over the weekend from two moms and can't wait to see how they turn out. My husband laughs at me saying i watch the fry as much as i do our human kids..lol but i am a fan of all livebarers.I have platy fry, and will also have some creamcicle dalmation and balloon Molly fry soon too. Needless to say, we are upgrading our goldies to a 55gal and re-cycling the 20 as a second fry tank..lol

Ive had alot of different livebearers also but i didnt have enough room for alot so i had to just stick with guppies and a small community tank that has mainly egg layers in it. I love balloon mollies but i couldnt keep them past a few months and they had maybe around 20 fry for me but didnt live long. I am wanting to post in the classifieds section but for some reason it wont let me.

Oh and i have alot of erectus seahorses to. Thats my favorite salt water fish. Thats the reason why i cant keep to many livebearers.

Back
Top Bottom