Tank is never big enough!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryans-planted-tank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
35919-albums1476-picture10064.jpg
i have been keen on this hobby for a number of years and took the plunge a year ago, i am now on my second tank! but i find everytime i see another tank or go to the LFS i want some decoration they have got!! but i find i never have room for many things! i find myself wanting 20 tanks just so when i see something interesting for the tank i can get it! anyone else feel the same ?

This is called MTS or Multi tank Syndrome, Yes must of us have it, myself included. Welcome to AA by the way :)

lol oh yes i started whith one tank and the bugg bit me and i ended up whith 8 tanks at one point but now im back to just the 2 cos the wife said things had to be scaled back:rolleyes:

haha my partner the same, all i keep hearing is you care more for your fish than you do me lol, yeah i think two is enough though for a house! unless you had a large unused room then why not go crazy lol just worry about the bills when they come.

Yeah my wife used to be the same way. then the other day she seen a 72 gal bowfront and feel in love and said we need another tank lol

haha my partner the same, all i keep hearing is you care more for your fish than you do me lol, yeah i think two is enough though for a house! unless you had a large unused room then why not go crazy lol just worry about the bills when they come.

lol i still think im lucky as one of the 2 tanks is a bit on the large side ;)

wow thats gorgeous! I just started this hobby and now have 3 tanks
:)... thats the limit my parents set for me though :( hopefully I can convince them to just let me upgrade to bigger ones :D

Back
Top Bottom