Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-16-2014, 03:36 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
As another not after hours of research, I cannot disagree with your use of chemi-pure, but need to point out that other than the ionizing properties; it is considered first and foremost an incredibly high quality carbon...

the ionizing properties, IMO and from my research deal primarily with PH values... TBH PH as i think i said earlier is only affected by poor tank maintenance; with few exceptions. Carbon is, Again, IMO the ideal secondary filtration method to keep your water pristine. Other steps can be taken, sure but unless you are lazy and dont maintain your tank, why spend the extra on filtration that gives you no added benefits?

Airious is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off