THANKS ALL!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just wanted to say THANKS to all that has helped me get started with my new hobby! (Didnt expect it to go this far, but it has :wink: ). I was having trouble with an old Betta, who passed away 3 weeks ago, and I knew that the next time I would get a new fish- I had to find out all that I could about it! I came to this site about 2 weeks ago and then decided to join and ask some questions. I got some GREAT responses and I'm learning SO much. So far, my new Betta seems happy in his new home. Thanks again everyone! BTW- looks like I'll be sticking around...I love AA. :D :D :D :D

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!

I think some of the best fishkeepers I know quit and came back lots of times before they decided to stick with it finally and make it a success. I'm so happy that you got the help you needed ! Just remember the caveat is that once you get up and running, to pass the torch and teach some one else coming along behind you what you've learned ! That's what it's all about.

Welcome to AA, one of the most friendly and helpful forums on the web !

glad your new betta is doing good, and that you found help from some of the many knowledgeable people on aquarium advice

Back
Top Bottom