Thanks for having me! New to the aquarium hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

n7plus1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, my name's Nate. Im familiar with forums via car hobbies throughout the years and this one seemed to be the most active and contain the most amount of members. I've been a home owner for a few years now and decided to get into another hobby. Right now I just have a 10 gallon tank from Marineland. It was purchased as one of their all in one kits. Currently, its housing 4 neon tetra's and 2 sunburst platty's. I have read that new life spectrum was the best food somewhere so i ended up getting a container of their .5mm sinking pellets for those guys.

Im looking at going larger to fill out the the area I have the tank in (about 36" wide). There are plenty of tanks that would fit PERFECTLY in the spot, but a cabinet that would need to be used with that tank is seemingly hard to find, especially with our style of baseboard trim.

With this new "build" I wanted to go a bit more advanced than a "sit on the edge" filtration system and go to a nicer, larger, cannister system thats held in the cabinet. Would appreciate a point in the right direction as far as brands, etc.

Luckily, this actual store is only a 30 min. or less drive from me so I pretty much have anything I need at my fingertips.

Pet Supplies and Fish Supplies at That Fish Place - That Pet Place

thanks guys and gals!(y)

Back
Top Bottom