that new guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fivty1fivty

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all, I started with 2 red eared sliders about 2 years ago and now I have 5. I started up a 20 gallon community tank about 2 months ago (which now i know was not cycled properly) and now setting up a FW 100 gallon tank to move the "community" into. I'm already addicted and spending more money than my wife wants me to. BTW, looking for some inexpensive lighting for 60" long tank. I will start posting pics once I have the sand / decor in. This site has been and will be a great reference for cycling my tank. Thanks for the help AA.

:welcome:

Glad you and your sliders joined us...... :D

As a wife, I can tell you that the secret is to have her pick out fish for the larger tank. ;)

:welcome:

Glad you and your sliders joined us...... :D

As a wife, I can tell you that the secret is to have her pick out fish for the larger tank. ;)

+1
If you make it a joint endeavor, you'll never regret it.
and Welcome to AA:welcome:

20 gallon 2 months ago to 100 gallon? WAY TO GO! It's gonna be MUCH easier to control water parameters in the larger tank and you'll have more time to correct mistakes before losing any stock.

Back
Top Bottom