The New Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatyKat

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey everyone my name is Kat im new to the website! i have a 60 gal saltwater tank with quite a few fish in it. its been up for about four months now and is doing great. i was wondering if anyone had any opinions on introducing my dragon goby to my salt water tank. I have heard of it being done before and obviously i know it has to be gradually. anyone done this before??:fish2:

Attachments

• DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 83
KatyKat said:
hey everyone my name is Kat im new to the website! i have a 60 gal saltwater tank with quite a few fish in it. its been up for about four months now and is doing great. i was wondering if anyone had any opinions on introducing my dragon goby to my salt water tank. I have heard of it being done before and obviously i know it has to be gradually. anyone done this before??:fish2:

Welcome to AA!! Im not a sw guy so i cant help you out there, but thats a freaking awesome fish youve got there :)

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

You might want to post your question on one of the SW forums as this is the welcome wagon.

Welcome you are going to enjoy the abundance of info being thrown at you everytime you have a question/issue!

Welcome to AA! I take my coffee with cream and sugar.... you know, since you're the new girl and all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom