TheFishBoss97! is here!!! Oh yeah!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFishBoss97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well, I'm 14 and breed and sell fish!!! I have an account on Aquariacentral too!:)
I'm awesome and I do a ton of stuff! I'm currently a freshman in high school! I breed angels, dario darios, livebearers, cichlids(mainly rams), ABN plecos, lots of shrimps, and soon discus!

I enjoy running planted tanks! I have an awesome 72G planted, with 4X54 T5 HO lighting growing algae currently waiting for my Co2 from GLA! I enjoy bmx biking, mtn. biking, hanging out, and i play instruments and maintain my fish tanks!

my favorite fish which i own are my angelfish breeding pair, my ABN breeding pair, dario darios, all shrimps, and Discus!

i want more discus and a zebra pleco;)

:welcome: to AA! :)

Wow thats awesome dude! Lucky you have all those fish, I'm only limited to my forty gallon and my five gallon!

Freshman here too! :)
What classes you taking?

thanks!

I'm taking Chem Honors, Speech and Debate, Geography(world cultures 1-2), LA, PE, Spanish 3-4, Algebra II/trig!:)

what school do u go 2?

im at leland;)

i got an account on AC! u should make one there too;) i have like 4 diff. ones as the more info the better;)

i convinced my parents on getting me more tanks(with my $), by saying its a small business;) and i make like $50 a month;) and it can count as community service if u donate the money;)

Welcome to AA! I'm a high school student as well! It's cool to have kids your age that are into the same hobbies as you!

TheFishBoss97 said:
thanks!

I'm taking Chem Honors, Speech and Debate, Geography(world cultures 1-2), LA, PE, Spanish 3-4, Algebra II/trig!:)

what school do u go 2?

im at leland;)

Nice! :)
Bio Honors, World History Honors, English Honors, Geometry Honors, Spanish 2, MUN, and PE Athletics but holy cow you're way ahead of me! :D

I'm at Pen :)

TheFishBoss97 said:
i got an account on AC! u should make one there too;) i have like 4 diff. ones as the more info the better;)

i convinced my parents on getting me more tanks(with my $), by saying its a small business;) and i make like $50 a month;) and it can count as community service if u donate the money;)

They still would say no, it's always "Imagine te electricity bill!" or "We don't have the room for that." or "Do you want the house to fall apart?" or "Enough is enough already!"

They still would say no, it's always "Imagine te electricity bill!" or "We don't have the room for that." or "Do you want the house to fall apart?" or "Enough is enough already!"

gotta be convincing;) well, maybe u can breed shrimp;)
and btw, unless u got a tank larger than 150G, there will hardly be an electricity bill even if u use a 1000watt heater as once the water is heated initially(the day u started tank), then it is only on like 1/2 an hour a day and completely off during the summer...............

for shrimp

all u need is any container even without filter

i used cheese puff containers(1.5G) and set them up with floating plants and cycled tank water from my other tank, and then put it in a spot with decent light;)
they breed like crazy

or u can get those 2.5G tanks from petco during their $ per gallon sale for $5 for 2 and then get 2 species of shrimps;) and they breed like rabbits

Unfortunately, the Petco around here only does ten gallons and up for the $ per gallon sale :(

And still, the "You already have enough fish tanks!", "If you ask again I'm taking your fish tank away for good!", "Enough is enough!", "Don't ask me until June when you get straight A's!"

aww:( that sucks:( I got a 4.0 GPA all my life so far;) so maybe if i don't that could happen to me,,,,,,,scary;)

anyways, when u start taking AP, an A+ in all AP classes equals a 5.5 or something like that and As in AP equals a 5.0

what about the containers? u can always keep them in ur room or outside if u cover it with the lid with tiny holes and it is warm enough? and u can say u'll give 1/2 of ur $ to them or charity?

TheFishBoss97 said:
aww:( that sucks:( I got a 4.0 GPA all my life so far;) so maybe if i don't that could happen to me,,,,,,,scary;)

anyways, when u start taking AP, an A+ in all AP classes equals a 5.5 or something like that and As in AP equals a 5.0

what about the containers? u can always keep them in ur room or outside if u cover it with the lid with tiny holes and it is warm enough? and u can say u'll give 1/2 of ur $ to them or charity?

You already have a GPA freshman year! I haven't even taken any SATs yet! Smarty pants :D

That could work, but it's 100+ degrees F right now here for about another week or two so I'm not sure how shrimp safe that'll be...

nope;) just my parents

actually, i had a 4.0GPA during middle school too? i thought all middle schools had those systems too in CA???

if u have space on ur desk/whatever u have;) it only takes about 6"X4"X8" for the container MAX

maybe a secret drawer;)?

u could make it in a potted plant kind of......
just get plastic sheets, wrap around dirt, and then fill with water, add a betta n shrimps;)
it would be decor!

Back
Top Bottom