Thegundog says HEY to all the Aquarium Advice websters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thegundog

Aquarium Advice Freak
I guess I'm officially hooked, the first sign is registering with this great site - I just can't get enough information and I'm starting to iiritate my spouse as I'm always on the computer feeding my brain with AQUARIUM information.

I AM SO DARNED EXCITED!

Just purchased a recyled 29 gallon. I'm getting ready to order an Aqua Clear HOB (see I know the acroynms, learned em' here) filter......

However, I think I found an incredible deal on a 55 gallon and Im going to look at it tomorrow, not sure that I need it, I really like the 29 gallon it fits my space really well, but it appears the 55 gallon complete tank setup is "I'm moving and I got get rid of this NOW" kinda deal... so I'm gonna look at it. More than likely I may just stay with the 29 unless the 55 has a lot of accessories and extras.

I've got a lot to to learn, especially about the cycling, water monitoring, aqaurium balance and so forth.... Some of this is confuisng to me.

I change my mind constantly on fish inhabitants, but the more I learn the more I think I would like a school of Cherry Barbs, a few Dwarf Gourami's and I really like the Clown Plecos.

I think it would be a nice mix of action, beauty and would be practical for a first timer.

My user id's based on my long lost buddy - WINSTON - a German Short Haired Pointer who carried himself as if he was the King Of England. Oh how I adored that dog and miss him so...

Please feel free to provide me your thoughts! ... and thanks to all who are sharing in this wonderful forum.

:):):):):):):)

Hey bro welcome fellow webster haha! I will start off, you might as well get the 55 now if its a good deal, because in the future you will upgrade without a doubt!!!! Welcome again! Youll learn alot!

Welcome aboard! I know that this hobby is very very addicting! Before you know it you'll be over ran with aquariums;). Have fun with it and keep posting because we all will have answers:D

thegundog said:
I guess I'm officially hooked, the first sign is registering with this great site - I just can't get enough information and I'm starting to iiritate my spouse as I'm always on the computer feeding my brain with AQUARIUM information.

I AM SO DARNED EXCITED!

Just purchased a recyled 29 gallon. I'm getting ready to order an Aqua Clear HOB (see I know the acroynms, learned em' here) filter......

However, I think I found an incredible deal on a 55 gallon and Im going to look at it tomorrow, not sure that I need it, I really like the 29 gallon it fits my space really well, but it appears the 55 gallon complete tank setup is "I'm moving and I got get rid of this NOW" kinda deal... so I'm gonna look at it. More than likely I may just stay with the 29 unless the 55 has a lot of accessories and extras.

I've got a lot to to learn, especially about the cycling, water monitoring, aqaurium balance and so forth.... Some of this is confuisng to me.

I change my mind constantly on fish inhabitants, but the more I learn the more I think I would like a school of Cherry Barbs, a few Dwarf Gourami's and I really like the Clown Plecos.

I think it would be a nice mix of action, beauty and would be practical for a first timer.

My user id's based on my long lost buddy - WINSTON - a German Short Haired Pointer who carried himself as if he was the King Of England. Oh how I adored that dog and miss him so...

Please feel free to provide me your thoughts! ... and thanks to all who are sharing in this wonderful forum.

:):):):):):):)

Welcome To the Forums! Many of us here suffer from AAA (aquarium advice addiction)

Back
Top Bottom