Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Send a message via Yahoo to Mint
Talking These are the voyages....

I would like to say hello to everyone and let you know I appreciate your knowledge and questions. The internet is a wonderful resource and I have enjoyed reading aquarium forums for many years.

About Me: Ever since I was little I have had many different kinds of animals and critters. From dogs and cats to exotic fish and different crabs or frogs. I've had turtles, tarantulas, lizards, hamsters, and even a pet squirrel.

When I met my fiance in high school we realized that alongside our love for computers, art and cooking (well really I cook and he loves to eat it! lol) , we also share a passion for animals of all kinds. Since then we have cared for many critters, taking care to only get what we knew we could adequately care for (with the exception of a very unfortunate goldfish disaster. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way ).

I tend to have a passion for things that crawl or are unusual. My current critter loves are my apple snails and hermit crabs. I have not been able to do anything large scale since I left for college and went through all the moving around into dorms and apartments.

Under the Sea...I hope to one day obtain a purple spaghetti eel and saltwater hermit crabs and snails. He tends to prefer the larger variety of animals such as coi fish, angel fish, and just about anything saltwater. It seems to work out well

We both plan to have some kind of indoor/outdoor greenhouse with a planted aquarium in our forever home. We have moved into our first and plan it to be an investment home. It's a large project for sure!

The short term: For now, as we settle into the second year in our new house, we are working on our freshwater tanks until we can afford to begin saltwater aquariums.

I hope that as we get into larger tanks and venture further into aquariums that those in the forum can continue to share knowledge and perhaps we can even share some of ours.

Mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to AA

EndlersEatGuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:40 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Welcome to AA!

Glad you found us. Looking forward to seeing your tanks and little critters.
Comprehensive List of Plant Profiles
roydooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #4
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
Welcome! Glad to have you!
Homedog98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Welcome to AA!! Wonderfull Intro

~Tasha ~ Live~love~laugh ~
For help with cycling and other great articles:
Tasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com