This is my title, my wife said my cute ones were stupid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mozah

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I tried to be witty but apparently I failed. :facepalm:

I'll cut her some slack because she bought me a new 55 gallon setup for my birthday to get me back into fish wrangling after a ten year hiatus. Yeah, I have a 55g, 29g, and a 20g packed away in the garage, but I just couldn't motivate myself to break it all out. It was a heart wrenching tale of a divorce in the middle of winter, the evil ex, and the common pleco I loved. I still miss him. :nono:

Anyhow, it is currently cycling properly thanks to the brilliant tips provided here. So I decided to pull up a seat and make this home.

Welcome to AA. Yeah, it's good to listen to your girl. Even when we are wrong, we are right. Lol.

Welcome to AA, you'll soon find out this forum is as addictive as the hobby. Feel free to ask any questions at all, and enjoy the forums. ;)

Welcome to the secondary addiction! I hope you have fun on here, because we all do!! Sorry bout your pleco...that sucks! We look forward to supporting you in any way possible :)

Back
Top Bottom