This is one great site!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CDM

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Yo there, this is one great site. I've checked around and seen some useful informations. Glad I found this site!!!
I'm from Taiwan. I started aqua keeping 3 yrs ago, and started with arowana. I kept many arowana, including silver, jardini, and asian arowanas, now still keep super red arowana, and red tail golden arowana. Two yrs ago, I started keeping bichirs, and bichirs are my major collection, I now keep 20 pcs with many species. Beside, I keep 10 cichlids (most are american cichlid), and some few others.

Check the link for photos of my collection:
http://imageevent.com/codomo?n=0

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will have a lot to offer, as I don't know if we have many arowana keepers around here.

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

Welcome to the forum!! Polypterus are still my favorite fish...even though I don't have any right now! That is a situation that will rectify itself in the not-too-distant future.

Oh my goodness, your fish are gorgeous! Are they all yours? How many tanks, what size... my head's going to explode... Sorry, just beautiful tanks :) I am surprised you've only been keeping fish for 3 years. Your photos are so stunning!

Welcome! :D

Welcome!!! Everyone here is cool and so are the forums...........Since you're new , I'll lay it down for you.........we're all fish fanatics....With my 5 gallon tank I couldn't get a polypterus!!! I wish I could.....Even though I perfer a reedfish......If you have any questions, feel free to PM me......and again: Welcome to the Forum!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome. Actually, I decided to register after saw the reply of palmas/polli by Fruitbat.
Some fishes on that webpage were my ex. fishes (snakeheads, silvers, green arowana, hybrid arowana). My fishes are in 3 tanks. Those are 180 gal (+60 gal sump tank), 125 gal tank, 75 gal tank.
I use Sony DSC-F707 5M pixels for my aquarium shots. Most of the time I use auto settings and macro mode without flash light. I use 3 to 4 tank light with the same length of the tank width, this is very important. The shutter speed can be 1/8~1/16, and F2.0.

CDM said:
Wow, thanks for the worm welcome. Actually, I decided to register after saw the reply of palmas/polli by Fruitbat.
Some fishes on that webpage were my ex. fishes (snakeheads, silvers, green arowana, hybrid arowana). My fishes are in 3 tanks. Those are 180 gal (+60 gal sump tank), 125 gal tank, 75 gal tank.
I use Sony DSC-F707 5M pixels for my aquarium shots. Most of the time I use auto settings and macro mode without flash light. I use 3 to 4 tank light with the same length of the tank width, this is very important. The shutter speed can be 1/8~1/16, and F2.0.

Worm welcome? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, great to see you around! (y)

Fruitbat said:
Welcome to the forum!! Polypterus are still my favorite fish...even though I don't have any right now! That is a situation that will rectify itself in the not-too-distant future.

I am sure we will need lots of great advice from you :oops:

Haha, ccplim, you got me!!! I followed your steps to here!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom