Trigon 350

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still getting used to this forum. Lol

Attachments

• image-2384995409.jpg
    image-2384995409.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2354222575.jpg
    image-2354222575.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 97
  • image-2248894562.jpg
    image-2248894562.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 95
Last pic is before I added more live rock.

More

Attachments

• image-865973929.jpg
    image-865973929.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 112
Yeh thnx man iv just added the fish today it been up and runing for 3months. I thought id take my time and not rush this time.ps u shuld go for it its not that hard.

Yeh thnx man iv just added the fish today it been up and runing for 3months. I thought id take my time and not rush this time.ps u shuld go for it its not that hard.

I'm going to for sure, just have to get a couple FW tanks upgraded first lol. I plan to do what you did and let the LR (and whatever else) get well establish before adding fish/coral/etc.

You should start a thread in the Sw section showing progress/documenting your tank for SW noobs (like me lol) and pros alike. I'll be following for sure.

Yeh tell me about it I had a cichlids tank all life mostly tropheus species but since iv gone on to SW it's a whole new world loads to learn and loads to do. Ps I want to start a thread on SW but I ain't got a clue on where to start I'm a noob to this app. Lol

Tee said:
Yeh tell me about it I had a cichlids tank all life mostly tropheus species but since iv gone on to SW it's a whole new world loads to learn and loads to do. Ps I want to start a thread on SW but I ain't got a clue on where to start I'm a noob to this app. Lol

Yep, got 4 tanks and really none are mine (other than maintenance lol), so I'm picking a showcase spot in the house for my SW.

In the forum section, pick SW & reef, then either pick getting started or showcase tank (IMO) and pick start a new thread in the pop-up menu. Love the app :D.

Hi iv started a thread check it out let me know what u think

Back
Top Bottom