waDDup EveryBodY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dstro

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I finally found a cool aquarium advice forum =) Stoked, No more google searches....
My name is Dstro and just a little intro...I'm from San Diego and my set up consist of: (I know it's crowded)

55g Tank, Aqua Clear 300gph 3 media Power Filter.
Fish: 2 BP's, 1 Jack Dempsey, 1 Torquoise Severum, 1 Jewel, 1 Electric Yellow,
2 Clown Loaches, 1 Black Ghost Knife and a Pleco.

I monitor my water daily and have had the set up for a year. The tank gets along well, No clashes amongst the fish. My big BP usually bumps my BGK but gets frustrated when the BGK swims circles around him.

All my fish grew bigger then expected. I'm planning on getting a 125g Tank in 2-3 months but if anyone has advice on keeping things good in my tank please drop some feedback.

Thanks Everybody

Welcome to AA! :)

My only comments other than "generally overstocked" would be to lose the pleco if it's a common and rehome the Yellow lab. The pleco will grow so large and generate so much waste that in time you won't be able to keep up even as a very dedicated aquarist. The yellow lab should really be in a different setup (African vs SA).

Oh, and Google should always remain a friend to you. ;)

Edit: Some major aggresion in there that I saw. I'm not sure what you mean by "no clashes among fish". Very cool fish though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom