water on the brain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hydrocephalus

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
afraid so lol, Hello AA Im Steve and I have a severe case of water addiction, I hesitate to admit the gallonage Im committed to but its getting close (maybe over) 2000 gallons. I have a 200 gal reef system and the rest is fresh, Koi and Cichlids with more on the way (wifes fault!)
Hope to get to know you all better and its nice to see a friendly and helpful site, Ill be sloshing by again soon so stay dry and just try to say NO! to more tanks (hahaha):rolleyes:

Welcome to AA!
Once you have MTS you can never say no! You are lucky your wife is into it too! My husband only seems to like the fish when people come over so he can show them off lol!
BTW, that's a GIANT amount of water!!!

Welcome to AA!
Once you have MTS you can never say no! You are lucky your wife is into it too! My husband only seems to like the fish when people come over so he can show them off lol!
BTW, that's a GIANT amount of water!!!

Hey West Coaster! so true, Im happy she likes the fresh water stuff, she was forever stealing my corals lol, hey its only water thats the cheap bit!

Hydro, I am also a fellow Vancouverite... from the city though!!
Yipppeeeee!!
Where on V. island are you?

OH yeah! always lots of stories, Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to AA. So much water means more to talk about.

Hydro, I am also a fellow Vancouverite... from the city though!!
Yipppeeeee!!
Where on V. island are you?

Im in Sooke or Dogpatch as we call it lol, we lived in N Van for many years and moved here to escape the total madness of Vancouver

Very cool!!
My foster mom and I go to a resort there, called Point No Point, every year.In order to make sure we can escape the madness too...
Now you can focus on what really matters..... FISHIES!!

Very cool!!
My foster mom and I go to a resort there, called Point No Point, every year.In order to make sure we can escape the madness too...
Now you can focus on what really matters..... FISHIES!!

not far up the road at all! FISHIES!!!!!!!!! yesh!

Back
Top Bottom