What a deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

homienbabe

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I have recently purchased a 150 gallon tank. I have a 38 gallon that has my 3 Malawi Cichlids, a Blue Gourami, a Plako, and Jaws the Clown Knife, I should have done some research prior to the purchase of the Knife but didn't just thought it was cool. Now that the research has been done wow did I choose a good one. So now I have gone from a 10 gallon to a 38 gallon and on to the 150 gallon. I will be moving the Clown Knife to the big tank after it cycles along with his current tank mates. I have read that the knife is sensitive to environment change so looking for a little advice on that. Just wondering if I am setting this big tank up right as well, everything for it is new so when I set it up I used the water removed from my 38 gallon 20 percent water change to start. Filled the rest with tap water, used Seachem Prime to treat. Then a small cloth bag of substrate in both of the filters from the 38 gallon. I used Seachem stability the first day and have followed the directions on the bottle for the seven days. I also bought 12 goldfish to help with the cycle. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. I have only been messing with aquariums for about a year. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom