What a great site!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Serpentman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all. I have been visiting this site for the past few weeks and posted quite a few questions on setting up a reef. All I can say is that this site is really cool. Everyone has been extremely helpful and when conflicting advice arises, disagreements appear to be settled in a civil organized manner.

For the past 10+ years I have been keeping and breeding exotic snakes. One thing that has happened a lot in that particular hobby is a the overabundance of ego. I am glad to see that is not the case here where a newbie can rub elbows with an expert and actually learn something.

A little about me:

I have kept various aquaria (FW, SW, BW) for approximately 15 years and even graduated with a degree in Marine Biology. However, 6 years ago, I was starting a family and really didn't have the time or $$ to maintain. Recently, I have decided to finally jump back in and set up a reef system, the right way. A lot has changed since I last worked with SW and so I am basically starting over which in and of itself is a lot of fun.

I am currently working on a 92gal bowfront corner tank. Fingers are crossed!

Thanks everyone.

Welcome to AA! I'd love to see some pics of those exotic snakes.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

img_623790_0_6da866be21d76fc846958c57d99b42e2.jpg

img_623790_1_e73717d0337a170d897fdbc807748373.jpg

Don't be, I work for a chemical company. Completely unrelated!

Back
Top Bottom