Whats up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slashvre

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all,
I started aquariums about 5 years ago. Three of those years was freshwater and it was a treat but as I got larger tanks and learned more about the hobby I became obsessed and suddenly freshwater wouldn't cut it out for me. My previous 29g freshwater became a sw tank which I have grown to love and indulge even more into the hobby, I've kept the tank for two years and am in the current process of moving to a 75g tank. I came across the forum while on my phone looking for applications and have been reading many forums and experiences I've decided to finally get an accnt and be apart of the fun. I'm pretty open and easy to talk to so I hope I can offer as much help as well as learn on the forums.

Great! We can always use knowledgable people who are willing to help!

Welcome to AA, glad to have you!

Hey welcome to AA :D You picked the right forum to join, everyone on here is super friendly and helpful :D Willing to help you in any way possible, and I'm glad to know you're willing to help others too :D

Welcome to AA

There is lots of knowledge here to be absorbed and there are lots of people asking questions more of both is what keeps places like this alive.

Appreciate the warn welcome I don't have any current pictures of my tank because of the upgrade but I have a couple of old ones

Attachments

• image-3584648389.jpg
    image-3584648389.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 101
  • image-1120861492.jpg
    image-1120861492.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 46
Sorry about quality of pics both of them were off of old camera phone and were taken about a year ago

Looks nice. I'm getting closer every day to getting my tank going.
I can't wait to see some pictures of your new tank.

Hah yea it is a goby and unfortunately he passed away a couple of weeks ago he ha a lot of personality :/

Really sorry to hear that... Fish, especially ones with personality, are really hard to let go...

I have a few Gudgeons in my tank which look a lot like Gobies. They're so cute... I hope you can get a new one to make up for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom