Whats up everyone, new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Specialk302

Aquarium Advice Activist
hello new friends. i am pretty new to this hobby and i am already obsessed with it. i was and actually maybe still a hardcore gamer but i have been slowly weening myself from and spending more time watching my fishies. lol i always wanted an aquarium since i can remember but never had one. been a dog person all my life. but now i started with a 3 gallon glofish tank about 2 months ago from craigslist. and had the itch to go bigger. my friend gave me a 20 gallon long tank to start from but reading these threads i knew i was going to have "MTS" multi tank syndrome new word i learned from here. so i decided to look on craigslist again. i found a 56 gallon column tank with stand, tank, hood, decorations, everything for 75 bucks so i jumped on that deal. the reason i bought this tank is because of space. i only had space for a tank that was 30 inches wide and this is the biggest tank i can fit in this spot. i know longer is better but this was my best option. so i wanted to let everyone know thank you for all the great threads that i have learned from and hoping to be a active member. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom