What's up yall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SirReaL303

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New to the site, just registered today. Some of yall may know me through my brother in law, MrMomTanks on YouTube. Or wifey's cousin, JFleshTanks. I'm also actively building my YouTube game so if you care to check out my vids the link is in the signature!!

Anyways, we're super into fish and animals. We've got 10 tanks active @ 450 gallons total right now, 3 cats (maine coon, siamese, snowshoe), 2 dogs (doberman pinscher, miniature pinscher), 2 ackie monitors, 2 bearded dragons, and a columbian tegu. Kept fish when we were kids through our parents and then both got into the hobby as adults. Obviously from the first paragraph it's kind of a family ordeal lol. We keep everything from planteds to hardscapes, shoalers to predators, and everything in between.

I like to be active in the online chat of these fish forums so hopefully some of the people on this site are as well. Always looking to talk fish with cool people.

:thanks:

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Back
Top Bottom