Who likes betta fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaChi

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am a HUGE fan of bettas.

I like the expensive kind unfortunately that must be imported from show breeders in Thailand and cost WAAAY too much. But they are great fish!

Nice to meet everyone! I have one question so far in posts that I could REALLY use help with if any pro's are looking these over.

I live in Sunny Orlando and would love to share information about my tanks and hear about yours!
I did attempt to post my two mini tanks in the "Show off" section if you'd like to view. Unfortunately some of the pictures uploaded sideways...oh well.
:fish2:

I love bettas: my favorite freshwater fish. Beautiful and with so much personality in just three inches. :brows:

I don't have any at the moment (hope to change that soon), but we'd all love to read about and see pics of yours. :popcorn:

You can check out my tanks on the "Show-off" section :)

I have a photo of my one betta "Fiji" in one tank. I am getting a new betta soon for the other.

Can you please assist with my question about how to dose out my "Microbe life, Special Blend" product for a 5-gallon tank? I was hoping someone else here used the stuff and could help. The dosing on the bottle starts at like 55 gallons or something crazy. :facepalm:

This is Blue and he's a total poser. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1466919200.048197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Can you please assist with my question about how to dose out my "Microbe life, Special Blend" product for a 5-gallon tank? I was hoping someone else here used the stuff and could help. The dosing on the bottle starts at like 55 gallons or something crazy. :facepalm:

What's the recommended dosage on the bottle? :confused:

VERY nice fish Tmaier.

You can see "Fiji" my first betta in the "Show-off" section in one of my tanks! He is also a show-off as he does the same thing that "Blue" does (he is actually flaring at the camera in one of the pics). :lol: Blue is considered a monster, marbled half-moon and his body colors change often. His body used to be 50/50 blue white now there are a beautiful blue and he just has a white face mask!:changes:

Here is my newest fish coming for the empty tank, "Voss" I will probably add this to the "Acquisitions" section as well. :D He is another half-moon betta with dumbo ears. :painting:

Attachments

• Voss1.jpg
    Voss1.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Voss2.jpg
    Voss2.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 58
VERY nice fish Tmaier.

You can see "Fiji" my first betta in the "Show-off" section in one of my tanks! He is also a show-off as he does the same thing that "Blue" does (he is actually flaring at the camera in one of the pics). :lol: Blue is considered a monster, marbled half-moon and his body colors change often. His body used to be 50/50 blue white now there are a beautiful blue and he just has a white face mask!:changes:

Here is my newest fish coming for the empty tank, "Voss" I will probably add this to the "Acquisitions" section as well. :D He is another half-moon betta with dumbo ears. :painting:

Voss is gorgeous. I will have to find Fiji's pic.

It's so hard to wander through the pets stores and see these awesome fish in a cup. I just want to take them all home and save them. But I know they would rip each other to pieces in my one tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Gorgeous Bettas!! I love Bettas! My Betta's name is Frankie and he keeps changing color. He was almost completely black when I got him 2 years ago and now he's a beautiful turquoise and red. They're wonderful fish and companions!:fish1:

Back
Top Bottom