Why does Pull Me Under end so abruptly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bosk1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Sorry, that's the typical n00b question that seems to show up weekly on the other message board I spend way too much time on. Probably makes no sense to anyone here except me. :lol: (1000 kudos for anyone who gets that reference)

Anyhow, I've been here a couple of weeks, and thought I should get over here and just say hi. I'm cycling a freshwater tank--my first in about 20 years--and can't wait to get started!

greenfish said:
Hmmm.... certain "Images And Words" come to mind but I can't seem place them..... :wink:

Sorry, I'm not following your Train of Thought. I'm probably just not Awake enough.

bosk1 said:
greenfish said:
Hmmm.... certain "Images And Words" come to mind but I can't seem place them..... :wink:

Sorry, I'm not following your Train of Thought. I'm probably just not Awake enough.

In 1992 the group Dream Theater realeased an album called "Images and Words". This Album contains a song called "Pull me Under" which ends abruptly. Now if I need to answer the question I could do that too but I could just say "Read the FAQ!". :)

Sorry I figured since you asked the question, you would get the reference.

:lol: So are you a regular over there as well, or just familiar enough with the forum to have seen the obligatory "read the FAQ!" posts?

No just a music fan in general and I was familiar with the group, song, and have read the FAQ. I don't think I am a "regular" on any boards.

BTW, don't worry about the kudos. I liked getting the answer right and that is good enough :)

Wow, and from northern California, too. If you weren't a dude, and if I weren't already married, and if it wasn't for the fact that I picture you as a big green smiling fish, I'd ask you to marry me. :lol:

Welcome to AA, OceanMaiden!

Kudos was a point-collection system that awarded points, or kudos, to members. The most common way of earning points was to post a new thread or reply in a thread. Members could also donate their kudos to other members. With the new forum upgrade that was implemented a few weeks ago, the kudos system was eliminated. It was not compatible with the new forum software.

Ryehard said:
Wow.. so far 2 people who like Dream Theater on this forum. Make that 3. Small world I guess...

4, tyvm.

Listening to John Petrucci's Suspended Animation (sound bytes here) as I type this.

I'd noticed your avatar before, bosk1, but didn't take the second to comment. It's amazing what musicians who can actually play their instruments can do when they get together, isn't it? :D

Welcome, all, to AA!

Back
Top Bottom