Why, hello there =D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

je5ta

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello to those reading this =) I've recently become addicted to fish and aquascaping and every now and then I need advice and my lfs isn't always available!

I have an 80lt tank with various tropicals and lovely plants, oh and a sunken pirate ship =P

I also have a 20lt tank with just plants that I cultivate, cherry shrimp and snails.

Well I am sure I'll see you in the forums!

Welcome aboard, I think you will find this to be a great community for advice and you might make a friend or two.;)

nice to meet you! i sure do hope to make a few friends along the way =) at least I know I have something in common with pretty much everyone here ;D

Newbie sort of!

Hello
As you can see i am new to all this threads and forums :confused:
I live in Oxfordshire ,Uk and this is my second time with tropical fish. When i was younger i used to help my dad with his and have always wanted to try it myself.
I have a 160 litre tank which has been running for nearly a year.It is planted with gravel,bogwood and various rocks and stones.
my fish
2 rasboros(with black triangles on the back of their bodies)
1 black and 1 white molly
5 platies (3 sunset and two very fat orange )
4 silver tipped tetras
5 silver and black tetras
3 (completly mad)guppys
2 bristlenose catfish+2 very small babies
I have had a few losses but i now seem to be getting it right.
I would like to add a few more fish but i am now waiting for both the baby bristlenoses to get to a good size first.:n00b:

Welcome to AA! I was stationed at RAF Croughton from '89 to '92. Loved to hang out at the pubs in Oxford.

nice to meet you! i sure do hope to make a few friends along the way =) at least I know I have something in common with pretty much everyone here ;D
Ditto and yes the love of the fish bonds us until we get into a fresh vs. salt argument then all bets are off.:clown:

Nice to read all the welcome messages!

I think i'll enjoy my stay =D

I have neons, kuli loaches, cherry barbs, long fin rosi barbs[one is very sick], gourami's, upsidedown catfish and some oto's.

Back
Top Bottom