Wisconsin Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madhatter208

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone.

Well after about 2 months of research reading and asking questions here I've finally ordered my goodies.

I'll be setting up a 65gal reef system.
I thought bout doing a salt water for a LONG time but really never pursued it because of the implied " you don't want to do sw its a pita". However one of my co-workers set up a 10gal nano and has had it up and running for about 3 or 4 months now. After talking with him and learning what I have, I figured it was time to dive in.

I'll be hopefully setting this all up this coming weekend (June 1st 2007). I'm waiting on the tank, stand, 1 PH, and the skimmer yet.

I'm hoping to have pictures posted as things go. (provided I can figure out how to post pics and shrink them if so needed hehe).

Thanks to everyone thats been so helpful in answering questions that have come up.

very excited to get this up and running, but also takeing my time to make sure I do things right. Its just to expensive to flush a fishy down the hole.

Michael

WELCOME TO AA!!!

LOL! I was surprised at your post, since I have seen you posting before. Congrats on your purchase

Remember, please do not cycle your tank with live animals.

Hehe ... yea I been posting in the sw start up area and stuff.
I just didnt pay much attention to the other foarm areas.
Still trying to get access to the regional Michigan / Wisconsin area and checking out other areas of the foarms.

madhatter208 said:
Still trying to get access to the regional Michigan / Wisconsin area
Bearfan is the mod for that section, you may want to send a PM.

Back
Top Bottom