Working on my second build still new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thrashersinc14

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have recently took down my 29 galllon and moved into a 125 gal. I'm looking to learn a lot here. I just want to say thanks to everyone in advance.

Currently trying to find where to post a signature or something to let others know what I have in tank. I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions.

Thrashersinc14 said:
Currently trying to find where to post a signature or something to let others know what I have in tank. I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions.

For signatures, go to the User CP tab on the top of the site. When you get there, go to the left hand column and click on the Edit Signature. Then feel free to customize it however you want.

If you want to let others know what is in your tank, you could post it in your sig, or also go to your profile, create an About Me tab, and then fill in whatever info you like. It includes tank setup.

Hope that helped :)

Thanks. I have a refuigium with a skimmer, and a fluidized sand filter on one overflow. On the other overflow I put a canister filter with a uv light. I don't know if the skimmer even works effectively because of the amount of evaporation that takes place I'm always adjusting the dial. So I'm curious about everybody's opinion on this is it even working, should I leave it or take it out. Is everything else I have good enough?

Back
Top Bottom