WOW! What a site! New from Ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Shawna~

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This place is GREAT! Love the calculators!! This was actually one of those sites I found a while back, stuck it on favorites list and never got around to viewing it later on. Real glad I did come back eventually! Look forward to talking fish stuff with everyone! LoL - my husbands sick to death of hearing about fish anything, so gotta go SOMEWHERE!

To tell you a bit about myself, Im 24, mommy of an almost 4 and five year old, married, Im an artist, and I run a home daycare. I found my passion for fish out several months ago when I purchased a little pink 1.5 gallon tank and put 3 goldfish in there 8O. Boy oh boy have I come aloooong way!! Love reading all I can on this wonderful hobby and passion.

Forgot to mention, I have a 30 gallon tank now for my goldies (not the same ones that I started with) 5 inch oranda, 3 inch comet, and a 4 inch lemonhead lionhead. I also have a two veiltail bettas, one in that 1.5 gallon pink tank, and the other in a 10 gallon tank. Oh - and a pleco.

Ottawa! Cool - im very near to you! We live about an hour and a half drive from there, and my husband went to Algonquin for their HVAC program! Mabey you will be able to give us a few pointers as to where to go for good fishy stuff on our next visit?? :mrgreen:

Umm.... How about places NOT go to??? :mrgreen: Seriously, the best place for quality fishes in Ottawa is located on Carling avenue...... Umm, what's the name...... Anyway, I'll get back to you about that. :)

8)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I have never been to Ottawa shopping as a fish lover before and am QUITE excited!

The store name is Marinescape and the address is: 947 Carling Avenue, Ottawa.

Come to think of it, I am uncertain that they cater to fresh water fishes. :? You might weant to also check out Big Al: on Innes road in the east, and the Kanata centrum in the west. Plus, you would have the petcetera, petsmart, wallmart, etc... 8O

Have fun and, again, welcome to the AA!!

8)

Back
Top Bottom