yay! I'm back :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
hmmm... not sure a "welcome back" is allowed, but I'm taking one for myself (though in no way trying to be arrogant). I just wanna say that I've missed this wonderful forum. For any newbies, you should know this board has the best of the best. Hmmm... enough flattery or a few of them might get big heads! :wink:

no kidding it has been a while!!!! I think the last post I left on was me upset about an interview that I thought went completely wrong... well, in an extremely LATE update I have to say I ended up moving on to the next "round" and finally got the job of Station Manager for my college's radio station. I am soooo excited, but there are lots of things to do to get this station running smoothly again. My fish tank has suffered as well :( I lost some fish, but it is running very nicely once again. My angels spawned today so I figure it is back to nearly perfect. That and the tests tell me so :roll:

Wow, congrats on the new undertaking. :D Sorry to hear of your losses though. Glad things have turned around and are working out for you. :D

Great news about the job - I know you are happy to be Station Manager (y)

Hope you'll still have time for us here! :D

aww, Jchillin, that makes me feel special :D

TankGirl, of course I'll have time! It is summer once again (though I am leaving for Europe in 26 days, hehe) so things are calm and relaxed. Plus my senior year for college is going to be soooooo easy (accept the radio staton)! I love it! Technically I could graduate early but I've decided that I want to take the full 4 years since this is my last year of real freedom :roll:

However, it also means that in a year I'll be settling down so I'm saving up/researching information for my first SALTWATER tank, mwahahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom