yellow jello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dave1516

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey... I just joined here and am reading and reading and reading... last night i was up till 4 am serfing around here... anyway i am putting together my first salt water tank...i'm learning as fast as possible... yesterday i went to old town aquarium (i live in chicago) and ian was very helpful... does anyone have any experience with them? Everything i know about them sounds pretty good... I am super excited about this adventure...

dave

werd to big bird over and out!

first time on forum

Hello everyone
Well I guest I'll start off how I got here. About 20 years ago I was installing cable TV in someones house he had about 3-4 fish tanks. I went home with a 10 gallon tank with all I needed (tank, light,gravel, undergravel filter, protein skimmer for a 55 gallon tank and corals). That was the best tip I ever received but also the most expensive one (I'm still paying for it today) . Easiest tank I ever had. Everyone said I was crazy bacause I had 12 fish in it. Then I got a 65 gallon tank. Then a 125 gallon tank. Traded 125 for a 300 gallon. Told you I'm still paying for that tip. Went through a divorce 4 year ago lost everything except the tank and no fish. I finally set it back up and it just finish cycling yesterday. Now I'm ready to start adding fish. If anyone finds a pennatus batfish that is eating please let me know. I'll post a picture of what my tank used to look like. You'll see the bat fish there.

Thanks, Your Right but when we know who's in control don't worry be happy. No matter what or who comes against you. Im going North I'm still looking for a pennatus batfish can you send numbers or name of stores in your area thanks

Thanks, Your Right but when we know who's in control don't worry be happy. No matter what or who comes against you. Im going North I'm still looking for a pennatus batfish can you send numbers or name of stores in your area thanks

Back
Top Bottom