Yep, I'm new here too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shara123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone,

I just joined this site today. I haven't had an aquarium setup in about 20 years, and recently got a 45 gallon tall tank that I've set up as a freshwater tank. Tank looks great, fish are doing well. I'm looking forward to any and all advice that I know I'll read on here! Here's the tank if anyone is interested, it's too bad pics don't do it justice :)

Attachments

• image-435558065.jpg
    image-435558065.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image-4080761713.jpg
    image-4080761713.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 70
Your New Tank

Hi everyone,

I just joined this site today. I haven't had an aquarium setup in about 20 years, and recently got a 45 gallon tall tank that I've set up as a freshwater tank. Tank looks great, fish are doing well. I'm looking forward to any and all advice that I know I'll read on here! Here's the tank if anyone is interested, it's too bad pics don't do it justice :)

Hello S and welcome...

If you're an animal person in general, you'll appreciate the need for "things". For animals, it's usually toys and a comforatble place to sleep. For fish, it's a lot of places to hide in case an aggressive tankmate is creating a problem or just a place to swim alone in a secluded place.

You have a nice tank. Eventually, your fish will be more comfortable in a home with a lot of neat areas to hide. I keep large tanks and have them well planted. The hiding places don't have to be real plants. Just use your imagination and make something. Otherwise, the tank looks the same all the time.

Just a thought.

B

Back
Top Bottom