Yo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did some research tonight and am getting excited about potential additions to our tank! Will make a post tomorrow morning about our ideas. Love to hear input to make sure the choices we make are the right ones without harm to the tank and my wallet!

Oh boy!! A new member!! Welcome to AA we hope you learn as much as you teach, if not more!!! And as has been said we love pictures!! Love the cat pic by the way...so funny! Welcome again! Can't wait to hear more from you

You're welcome :) so...what do you have in your freshwater?

Oops just re-read! Ha! So what's in your nano?

Reef setup with a orange percula, a black percula, a purple fire goby, fire shrimp, cleaner and assorted coral

Joyler said:
Oooo in that case...we can't wait for MORE PICTURES!! Haha

+1

We really can never get enough pictures. That's why I put random pics on my build thread to hold the picture hounds away until I actually can get some supplies.

Yah right, he could get a couple additions to the tank with that money! Cell phone pics work:). That's what I've been doing!

Fotopoulos said:
Yah right, he could get a couple additions to the tank with that money! Cell phone pics work:). That's what I've been doing!

Haha. Yeah. My iPod pictures suck. And they're the only thing I can put up. So phone pics will work just perfectly.

wabbitbugs said:
Lo u think that's bad, you should see the other 2 cats! My wife has her obsession (wasn't it supposed to be old 'single' cat lady?) and I have mine. Started keeping fish as 'cat TV' and got hooked!

Lol

Back
Top Bottom