Yo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wabbitbugs

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey ya'll, just wanted to say hey. Still figuring out how to use thi app on my iPhone. Quick background on my fishkeeping hobby... I currently have 2 tanks (down from 7 at my peak). My 60 gallon freshwater is a Malawian cichlids species only and my 30 gallon is a nano reef.

While I still have ton es to learn (hence the forum sign up), I am well versed with freshwater and would be happy to plug in my 2 cents as needed.

Will leave details of how I entered the hobby for another time but thought I'd sign off by saying I can wait to share and learn.

wabbitbugs said:
Lol! Unfortunately this one I'm hooked to.

Everyone on the site is. I started with bettas in bowls, and now have one twenty-nine gallon, two tens, and a 3.5 gallon. I'm planning one twenty-nine gallon biocube for saltwater, one seventy-five gallon freshwater, and another ten gallon freshwater.

wabbitbugs said:
Wow those some serious plans! Why not make the 75 a sw?

Because it's gonna be at my dad's and he doesn't want to have to deal with a sw aquarium when I'm not there. As a 13 year old, I kinda have to listen to him.

That you do. Show the old man a proper reef though. Me thinks a 13 yr old know how to play her cards right! ;-)

wabbitbugs said:
That you do. Show the old man a proper reef though. Me thinks a 13 yr old know how to play her cards right! ;-)

Lol, my mom is done paying. But I think I can get some more money-- er, help, from my dad.

Oh, by the way, we love pictures, so be sure to post some.

Thanks. Here's a pic of my reef in the making and why I got into the hobby!

Attachments

• image-763080942.jpg
    image-763080942.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 70
wabbitbugs said:
Thanks. Here's a pic of my reef in the making and why I got into the hobby!
Looks like a magazine ad lol

Lo u think that's bad, you should see the other 2 cats! My wife has her obsession (wasn't it supposed to be old 'single' cat lady?) and I have mine. Started keeping fish as 'cat TV' and got hooked!

wabbitbugs said:
Lo u think that's bad, you should see the other 2 cats! My wife has her obsession (wasn't it supposed to be old 'single' cat lady?) and I have mine. Started keeping fish as 'cat TV' and got hooked!

Hahaha o love the irony ;)

Wait till you see me in action! Man it's nice to talk to folks who would rather see em swim than eat em!

Back
Top Bottom