Yup, another new guy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poorfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone... nice to finally find a decent, fun aquarium forum. I was hanging out in another forum for the past couple of weeks... but no one there had half a sense of humor and they policed EVERYTHING!

Anywho, I'm Shayne, I live in springfield virginia... ummm... I don't know, I'm a wierdo tattoo artist that likes fish.

Well, I don't know what all to say here, I just wanted to say hello so... hello!

Hey Poorfish! Good to see a fello NoVa-er on the board! (We'll have to chat about good LFS in the area, because I have been having a really hard time finding one that I really like.)

Welcome! :D

Thanks for the welcome. :D There's a really great store I usually go to, I'll have to figure out where it is though. I know that sounds kinda dumb, but I just moved here from fredericksburg and I don't really know where anything is... I don't drive and my roommate always takes me to to store so I don't really pay attention until we get there... :lol:

Keep within the rules and regs that you agreed to when you signed up as well as remember that we are 'kid friendly' then we wont have any problems.

Welcome.

Well, I don't know what all to say here, I just wanted to say hello so... hello!

Howdy!!

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Also I newbie, I would like to say hello. I know there is a great aquatic store in virginia beach. I will get the name and post it hopefully in a week. I also must say this is a great forum. Everyone is so nice.

Hiya poorfish (and lgarmes!) and welcome to Aquariumadvice :)

What kinda fish folk are you? SW, FW, both?

I'm a freshwater guy, myself. I've always wanted to try a salt water tank but I just don't have the money for it. Maybe after I win the lottery... :)

Howdy

Hi! I'm clueless and I'm new too.Trust me on this one,if you like to talk about blaaah this isn't a good place(except if you want to talk to me .Then it's cool to talk about blaaah) but if you came here to have regular descussions about problems or whatever talk to me and everybody here..........WELCOME to Aquariumadvice !!!!!!!!!!! Codename=Clueless

Howdy

Hi! I'm clueless and I'm new too.Trust me on this one,if you like to talk about blaaah this isn't a good place(except if you want to talk to me .Then it's cool to talk about blaaah) but if you came here to have regular descussions about problems or whatever talk to me and everybody here..........WELCOME to Aquariumadvice !!!!!!!!!!! Codename=Clueless

Back
Top Bottom